ITR offers customers complete control panel solutions. We serve customers from project conception to design, development and manufacturing. At ITR, no project is too big or too small.
Located on the west side of Indianapolis, at our 5,000-square-foot facility, we operate one of the most customer service oriented control panel shops in the industry. We are not just a vendor to many of our customers; we are viewed as an integral partner. This mentality assures our customers the best possible price, at the highest quality, with an exceptional on-time delivery reputation. These measurables are what our customers appreciate and expect from their business partners.
For applications in a broad range of industries, our in-house staff works closely with customers to translate their needs and specifications into control systems that drive processes and machinery precisely as required.
In addition to high quality control panel solutions, we offer a good measure of value-added services that customers have come to expect and appreciate:
- Knowledgeable staff
- Many high-volume control component purchase agreements in place which allow us to be extremely competitive nationally, and in many cases, globally
- Many control manufacturer choices available
- Dependable support
- Timely turnaround of finished products and prototypes
- Engineered control solutions that meet and exceed exacting standards
- Complete machine assembly
- Custom and standard enclosures (steel, stainless steel, aluminum, explosion proof, plastic or fiberglass)
- Custom painting or powder coating
- Multi-point inspections on all control systems we design and manufacture to make certain they meet the highest industry standards, including UL 508A certifications
- Testing station for I/O simulation
- AutoCAD – schematics – BOMs – physical arrangement drawings – operation manuals
- Electronic terminal numbering – professional and aesthetically pleasing
- Custom engraved nameplates and graphic tags
- Numerous wire labeling options
- Numerous shipping options